Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Winner of The Mysterious Death of Miss Jane Austen by Lindsay Ashford

I am sorry for my disappearance.  School has started back up and I am in a whirlwind trying to get my classes prepped and ready as well getting my new lab complete.  This school year will be a very hectic one for me, but ultimately rewarding as I will have my first graduates this next spring.  I'm accepting less requests for reviews over this year as I know I will have a hard time keeping up with the blog.  I will still be reading and posting, but it will be rather sporadic.  Bear with me!

Using random.org, the winner of The Mysterious Death of Miss Jane Austen is Kimberlee of www.girllostinabook.com.  I have contacted Kimberlee via email and she has one week to send me her mailing address.  Otherwise, a new winner will be chosen.

Thank-you to all that entered, to Sourcebooks for allowing me to host this giveaway, and to Lindsay Ashford for writing a great book and a great guest blog.

1 comment:

  1. what a treat for any winner who loves JA !
    COngrats and TY to sourcebooks for another great read !!
    I've pinned it to my JA Board HERE

    ReplyDelete