Friday, March 8, 2013

Winner of Grace Burrowes Prize Pack!

I still exist and I'm still reading!  Life this semester has been more than a little hectic trying to get everything together for my new classes and do my own homework for my certification class.  I will hopefully catch up soon (it's Spring Break next week, but I do have to work - lots of meetings!).

Sourcebooks graciously offered a prize pack of the two books—Lady Maggie’s Secret Scandal and Lady Louisa’s Christmas Knight (the two books that come before Lady Eve’s Indiscretion) for one lucky winner that posted a comment on Grace Burrowes guest blog.  Using the magic of random.org, Barbara E. was selected as the winner.  Barbara has been notified via email and has one week to send me her mailing address.  If I don't hear from her in a week, a new winner will be notified.

Thank-you Grace Burrowes for the wonderful guest blog, and for answering readers questions!  I finished Lady Eve's Indiscretion a couple of weeks ago and loved it .  . . I will hopefully be posting my review shortly.

Thank-you to Sourcebooks for allowing me to hold this giveaway and to all who entered.  Sad you didn't win?  I will have a new great guest blog and giveaway posted shortly . . .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! My email has been sent and I'm looking forward to reading the two books so I'll be caught up for Lady Eve's Indiscretion.

    ReplyDelete