Wednesday, September 12, 2012

White Raven: The Sword of the Northern Ancestors by Irina Lopatina


Sadly, I did not finish White Raven. I read about 100 pages, but couldn’t get into the novel. I didn’t really connect with the characters. It could have been my mood. Sometimes I have not been able to finish a book in the past, and then have picked it up a couple of years later only to wonder why I didn’t appreciate it in the first place.

White Raven is a fantasy novel. Vraigo is a prince that loves to hang out in the forest with the mystical creatures that abound there. Strange beings start to appear in the forest. After his beloved magus, Agar, is killed, Vraigo continues his adventures in the forest and determines that he may be the last hope for the kingdom.
I received this book as part of the TLC Book Tour from the publisher Light Messages. Thank-you and I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to finish the book.

1 comment: