Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Hate Everyone . . . Starting with Me by Joan Rivers

Title: I Hate Everyone . . . Starting with Me

Author: Joan Rivers
Read by: Joan Rivers
Publisher: Penguin Audio
Length: Approximately 5 hours (4 CDs)
Source: Penguin Audio Review Copy

My husband heard great reviews of this book and knows that I love a good laugh while I’m on my daily commute. When he saw I got it in the mail to review, he told me I should listen to it. It is basically a five hour comedy act from Joan Rivers on a diatribe about all that she hates in life. And she hates a lot. Luckily she doesn’t come off as totally unlikeable as she is more than willing to make fun of herself, but truthfully, the negativity was okay for one CD, but went on for three CDs too long. It was funny at the beginning, but started to only make me sad the last three CDs. In the future, I’d rather listen to a one hour routine from Joan Rivers.



No comments:

Post a Comment