Thursday, July 5, 2012

Winner of Can I Get an Amen? by Sarah Healy

Congrats to Traveler!  She won a copy of the excellent family dramedy Can I Get an Amen by Sarah Healy by posting the first comment on June 16th.  Traveler was chosen by random.org and was notifed via email.  Traveler - if you didn't receive an email from me (a lot of winners have had this problem lately!), please send me an email at laarlt78(at)hotmail(dot)com and leave a comment on this post.

Interested in this book?  Don't miss the great author guestblog by Sarah Healy "On Chick Lit."  I know I really enjoyed this novel.

Thank-you to all that entered, to Sarah Healy for the great guestblog, and to Penguin Books for allowing me to review the book, host Sarah Healy, and have this giveaway.

I still have one giveaway of several audiobooks currently ongoing (but ending tomorrow night at midnight).  See my right sidebar for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment