Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Winner of Ex-Girlfriends United by Matt Dunn!

Ex-Girlfriends United was a great book that had me laughing and enjoying reading every word. I hope the lucky winner enjoys the book as much as I did. And this lucky winner is Enamored Soul of The Chronicles of an Enamored Soul. Congrats!!

Enamored Soul has until Tuesday July 5th to send me her mailing address. If I don't receive by then, I will draw a new winner. She was chosen using random.org.

Thank-you to Matt Dunn for the fantastic guest blog (one of the best I've ever read!), and for writing such an enjoyable book. Thank-you to Sourcebooks for allowing me to review the book and host this giveaway. And thank-you to all that entered and left great comments.

I still have two giveaways currently going on as seen on my right sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment