Monday, July 20, 2009

Lucky Laura!!

My Mom and Stepdad have been visiting so I am behind on making a few exciting annoucements . . .

My lucky streak continues (which is hard to believe as I am usually VERY unlucky). I am the Red Lady's Reading Room contest winner of The Local News! Red Lady's review of this book looks great. I can't wait to read it!

And then the luck continued on . . .

I received this award from Miss Remmer's Reviews.



Very exciting! Thank-you very much Miss Remmer for thinking of me! I would have nominated you for this award if you hadn't have passed it on to me. I've been enjoying reading your blog all summer! Seven of my favorite things . . .
My husband
My two young sons
Reading
Taking a nice walk by Lake Michigan (or Lake Superior when I am up that way!)
Visiting with Family and Friends
Listening to music
My animals (two dogs and two cats)

Blogs that I think are Kreativ in their day-to-day postings and layouts include

Danielle from The Book Blogger

Thank-you for the fantastic blogs that I have enjoyed reading lately. You also have much nicer looking blogs than my own! There are many more blogs out there that I enjoy, but I only picked seven for this current award!

Also in news . . .thanks Suko for the shout-out to my blog. Suko is giving out a free copy of one of my new favorite novels, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies so check it out when you get a chance.

I think that is all in the way of news for me at this moment. Thanks again everyone, I feel very greatful and truly blessed!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me for this award! I (and my blog!) appreciate it very much. Check out my original Kreativ Blogger response here (with an update at the end to include your generous award):
    http://ceceliabedelia.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-award-and-paying-it-forward.html

    Best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really are on a lucky streak. Congrats on another win! And thank you for nominating me too. I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me as well! I feel truly blessed! I would have nominated you had you not been nominated by Miss Remmers's Review! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning The Local News and on your new award. And thanks so much for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You really are on a roll! You must have excellent karma. Congrats on everything. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog and the book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a bunch!
    i really like your blog too ;-D

    ReplyDelete