Friday, March 21, 2008

Seven Up by Janet Evanovich

I just finished number seven of the Stephanie Plum Series, Seven Up, a couple of days ago. Like the previous six novels, it was a light, fun, and witty read. Perfect for when you are stressed out!

In Seven Up, Stephanie is after Eddie DeChooch, and an old boyfriend of Grandma Mazur's who has slipped his bond for dealing with stolen cigerattes. After going to pick him up with Lulu, Eddie becomes a lot more serious of a bond skipper when Stephanie discovered a dead body in his garage. Somehow Dougie and Mooner, loveable druggies from book six, are also involved with this mystery and disappear. With all of these mysteries to solve, Stephanie also has to decide whether she wants to become Mrs. Joe Morelli and whether she should help out her "perfect" sister who has moved back home and proven to not have the perfect life.

There are plenty of laugh out loud moments. My only problem with the book is that I'm getting tired of the Joe-Stephanie-Ranger love triangle. I just want her to end up happy with one of them!! I guess that's why I don't read these books back to back through the entire series or I would start to get really annoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment