Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Do (But I Don't) by Cara Lockwood

I Do (But I Don't) by Cara Lockwood is the March book club pick for my Kewaunee Mom's Club Book Club and was actually picked by my best friend Jenn. I read it over the weekend and thought it was great!

I Do (But I Don't) is the story of Lauren Crandell, a wedding planner. Lauren is very organized in life and at work, but not when it comes to her love life. She had a terrible marriage and has been divorced for a year. She hasn't been able to move on until she bumps into a handsome fireman that helps at one of her weddings. She is instantly attracted, but then horrified when she realizes that he is the groom at a new difficult wedding she is the planner for. Much hilarity ensues.

I really liked this book. The writing was engaging and really brought you into the story. It was engaging enough that it was a book I didn't want to put down. It was a fun book and I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a good chick lit book.

No comments:

Post a Comment