Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lady in the Water

I watched Lady in the Water, M. Night Shymalan's new movie last weekend. I am a fan of Shymalan's previous movies, but I felt rather indifferent about this one. Ben didn't like it at first, but by the end, he enjoyed it - more than I did. The story just didn't capture me, which is strange since I usually like anything to do with fairy tales.

This movie was about an apartment superintendent that discovers a lady who he thinks is sneaking into the pool to swim. Instead he discovers that she is a nymph who inspires a writer and is part of a fairy tale that an all knowing Chinese lady tells.

If you liked this movie, why did you? Would you recommend I watch it again some other time or think about it in a different way?

No comments:

Post a Comment